Friday, August 20, 2010

Brilliant!

Wow! I'm so clever. Really, I'm a crafting whiz. I'm just to amazing for words. Let me tell you how crafty I am...


I decided to make Kaitlyn Joy a balloon hair clip. I bought the wire a couple weeks ago, but just picked up the balloons today. While she was in her room having a little quiet time I got to work on the clip.

I wrapped, added balloons, and wrapped some more. When I was finally done I decided spray it with clear acrylic sealer. I set everything up (meaning I covered the table in papers) and began to spray. That's odd... Why is it beading up and turning the balloons white. Hmmm... Maybe it will dry clear? Although it never turned anything white before. Does it not stick to balloons? *sigh* Could be. Oh, I need to move my finger I'm touching the sealer. Oh goodness it must not stick to the balloons because it just pulled some off when I moved my finger. Wait, what can did I grab? Aaaaaaaah! It's spray adhesive not sealer! Now let's hope I got it all off because I'm going to try the sealer again once it dries.

So don't you see I really am brilliant crafter. =D LOL...

Yes I know the picture is blurry. Crafting is my hobby not taking pictures.

1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

LOL! That sounds like something I would do.

Love the idea of making a balloon hairclip though.