Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kaitlyn's Likes/Loves Continued

I can't believe I forgot two of her big likes. Maybe it's because they are so much apart of our everyday life??? Kaitlyn is a big Ice Age and Madagascar fan. We have the second Ice Age movie and the first Madagascar and they both have racked up mileage. Because she loves Madagascar so much I bought her the Christmas one and she watched it on the way to Nana and Papa's house Monday. Her favorite character is Marty, the zebra. Have any of you noticed they seem to push Gloria for girls? It makes sense, but she isn't Kaitlyn's fav. I wanted to buy her some Christmas PJs with Marty on it and had a hard time. I finally picked a pair that I believe are girls, but look like either gender could wear them.

Okay, I'm off to change and go to the store with mom.

No comments: