Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tricycle Surprises

A couple weeks ago Kaitlyn rode into my parents room, found my cousin's toy ball, expanded it, and came out like this. We laughed so hard. I have never seen her play with it before and had no idea she knew she could get in it. She thought she was hot snot riding around with it on. Hehehe...

This trike is still a life saver for Kaitlyn. She is very quick. Today she was trying out a smaller riding toy and kept flipping off the back.

FYI: For anyone reading this months or a year from the date I posted it, Kaitlyn is wearing a spica cast after having hip surgery for CDH or Congenital Dysplasia of the Hip. We couldn't get her to try out any riding toys until she had been in the cast for about seven weeks. The big trike above has been great because the back wheels are far apart giving her stability and the seat is skinny allowing her cast to straddle it.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Cute! kaitlyn I wish I had a cool ride like that...to be a kid again:)

Jayne Wittschen said...

I had no idea that those balls got so big!!! haha Seeing this picture just brightened my day!! That is hilarious!!