Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I was going to post it yesterday, but after my long post I thought I would hold off until today. Yesterday, was my big brother's 34 birthday. By the way, I don't have a little brother or sister; I just wanted to make sure you all knew he is the older sibling. Hehehe... 34! Doesn't that make you want to fall right out of your seat?! One day him and I are going to be in our 50's, we will be chatting to someone online who assumes we are in our 20's or 30's, but nope... Anyway, Happy Birthday Big Brother!

I would also like to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister-in-law. Her birthday was actually on Tuesday. She's younger then me so we won't be talking about her age. =)

Yesterday Kaitlyn Joy turned 21 months old. Do you know what that means? Christmas is three months from today. Those who start shopping now will not be so strapped for cash in December as most people.

On a random Christmas note, I've been tempted to buy and put up a Christmas tree now. We don't know where we will be in December or if we will even have a tree to put up. If anyone was around here last Christmas you may remember I put up a tree, but if fell within the first hour. After taking off all the ornaments and lights I couldn't get it to stand back up. I finally had to take off all the limbs then the base would stand. That was it! Our $10 after Christmas bargain tree has seen it's last Christmas in our house. I boxed the thing up and we gave it to the resale shop on base.

No comments: