Friday, April 11, 2008

Memorial Day outfit time

This week I have been thinking it's time to plan for Kaitlyn's Memorial Day outfit if I want to make her one that is. Last year she was able to wear the same thing for Memorial Day that she did for the 4th of July, and Labor Day too.

Memorial Day 2007
Look how chunky her face was. Her head is definitely longer now. Also, we haven't used the Boppy in a long time. A month after this picture was taken she could sit up unassisted.

4th of July 2007

I remember the day turned nasty right after this picture was taken. It was already getting a little to cool when this picture was taken. This was her first time on a real swing.

So what should I do this year??? I want to make it instead of buying something at the BX making her a cookie cutter cut out of all the other kids on base. I need to go search online for some fun fabric.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what fabric you pick out!

Christina

Beth said...

She is such a little cutie pie! Your amazing talent is so fun to see modeled on her.

I use to love dressing Ashley in frills and bows . . . now at age 12 she will absolutely now wear anything considered "cute."

Thanks for your comment. It enjoyed visiting your site.