Monday, February 11, 2008

Potty Mouth

My child curses. I honestly don't know what she is trying to say, but it comes out as "ass". We don't curse nor do we have her around people who do. A while back I said something like "class" and she has cut off the first two letters ever since. She hasn't said it in a couple weeks, but yesterday it popped into her head. While we were coming and going from a castle Kaitlyn was repeating her word. And she's saying it now. LOL... I told Neal if she says it in front of anyone I'm going to tell them she is saying "eyes". No, it really doesn't sound like eyes, but she's new at talking so maybe they will buy it. This morning she was saying her word to Neal so he started pointing at her eye while saying "eyes". Time will only tell if we can work it out of her vocabulary or change it.

No comments: