Saturday, July 27, 2013

Twinkies & Coke

Kj: "Can we get some Twinkies?"
Me: Acknowledges I always say no. "Sure"
Kj: Puts them in the cart.  Walks buy Krispy Kreme donuts.  "Can we get some donuts?"
Me: "No, you got Twinkies."
Throughout the store she spots yummy things and request to get them as well.  Being over the "I want..." or "Can we get..." requests I finally said, "yes you can get it, but you have to put the Twinkies back."
Kj: "Why would someone put Twinkies back when they've never had them?!"

We don't normally buy sodas at the store, but I decided to buy myself a 2 liter of Coca-Cola (darn them making us weave through sweat and salty treats to check out).  Kaitlyn Joy threw a fit.  She demanded I put it back.  I said, "Leave me alone, you're getting Twinkies!  If you don't want me getting the Coke then you put your Twinkies back!"  We both left happy. =)

No comments: