Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Boob Job

Yesterday, something inspired me to sing so I started with "I want a boob job for Christmas..."  Kaitlyn Joy laughed at first then as I remembered different bits of the song she finally told me I was embarrassing her.  When we got home I played the song for her.  She loved it!  Every time it was over she would ask to hear it again. 

Oh, one tidbit I left out... I informed her she owes me a new set of girls one day.  I want them standing up not being held up.  She said I didn't need new girls.  I informed her I want them returned to their pre-pregnancy state.  I believe it was after this discussion she said I was embarrassing her.

After our chat and listening to the song a couple times I decided it was time to put up my lovely Christmas collection.  Enjoy.

And by the way, I don't want a hippo for Christmas, but wouldn't mind some perky girls. =)

No comments: