Saturday, September 10, 2011

Memory Verses

When trying to help Kaitlyn Joy to remember a memory verse or most anything for that matter, I sing it.  I had to get over my pride a long time ago.  I'm always puzzled by parents who are to embarrassed to sing or dance in front of your kids; ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE LITTLE!!!  Just think about it, she doesn't have anything else to compare me to.  As far as she's concerned I do it right and the rest of you are freaks.  Hehehe...  Here she is tonight singing her new memory verse.

Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.  Genesis 1:31

By the way, I wanted to say we don't make a habit of filming while she's on the toilet and even though that's true, I'll shoot video almost anywhere she's decent. =)

*Remember to scroll down to the bottom and pause the music so you can hear the video.

No comments: