Monday, October 26, 2009

Wet Monday

It's just a wet lazy day here. So what's the plan? Maybe some Coca-Cola and crocheting. I was making Kaitlyn a hat on Saturday which I didn't finish. It seems like a good day to finish it.

Neal's working in Houston yesterday and today. Hopefully he will be home tonight. I don't like it when he's away overnight. I tend to stay up as late as I can then pass out.

Well last night was a bit different because I was ready to pass out by 11:30, but my mattress cover and sheets were still wet. I turned the dryer on again only to find them still wet. I untangled them and laid them out. I figured they can air dry. I slept on the couch.

Speaking of the couch, last Friday Ashley's Furniture delivered our new living room suite. We got a dark brown leather sofa, love seat, chair and ottoman. On Wednesday and Thursday I shampooed our carpet, old couch and my car. After the furniture arrived on Friday Neal and my dad moved the old couch up to our room. So when I was without sheets I grabbed my comforter slept on the clean couch in our room. By the way, our bedroom is so big having a sofa in there doesn't look odd or crowded.

Last night Kaitlyn and I rented Monsters vs. Aliens then went to Sonic for some ice cream. We finished off our ice cream while watching the movie. Seeing how it must go back today, we are watching it again now. My goal wasn't to rent a cartoon, but Kaitlyn really wanted to watch it and I couldn't find Ghost of Girlfriends Past anyway.

No comments: