Friday, August 7, 2009

Keys...

I'm still waiting on my house keys. Hopefully they will be calling in a couple hours with the combo for the lock that holds the keys. First first mission... retrieve the keys then pull the sell sign out of the yard. Did you know they no longer mark them as "sold"? Our agent said most don't. She said they leave them up so people will call then they can say that one is under contract, but they have XYZ they can look at. Well it's no longer under contract it's sold so they need to get their junk off our property. Hehehe...

Twitter is being dumb. I have a total of 15 post and they have suspended my account. When I pulled it up yesterday I found and odd post that I didn't do. It had a link on it. I didn't follow the link to see where it would take me. I deleted it. For one it wasn't my post, but it was under my name. And another reason was because I didn't know where the link would take people. Seeing how I had the account for less then a week and it was frozen I'm now having my doubts about Twitter. How can you have such a new account, it be hacked, and you suspended. Twitter get your act together!

Those following the Stansel's Sextuplets already know this, but I wanted to share here. Yesterday morning one of their little guys passed away. I'm sure having five more doesn't make his passing any easier. Two of their girls had surgery yesterday and the other three babies are having surgery today. It's sad, but for preemies it just seems to be a fact that they will have surgery. Their little organs aren't done cooking when they are pulled from the oven and forced to function at a "normal" level to keep the little bodies going. I find myself checking their blog off and on all day to see what's going on. The updates are mostly coming in from Twitter.

No comments: