Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Beach Trip

For Father's Day we went to the beach. I think we all had a blast. Kaitlyn was scared of the water at first, but once she warmed up to it she wanted in all the way. Neal said last night he thinks if he had gone in to his neck she would have been thrilled. I on the other hand... things live in that water. Sharks can swim up to knee deap water. I know what you're think... whose knee? Just count on about two feet. Those who scoff and say it will never happen, well that's their famous last words.
Because Kaitlyn wants me to keep helping her put together a cat puzzle we picked up from Walmart today I'm going to leave you with some pictures.

First setting foot in the water.

Checking out the water and testing the undertow; which was fine by the way.

Playing in the sand with daddy before heading back out in the water.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

How fun! Hope neal had a great father day!! :)