Saturday, March 28, 2009

God Bless Texas

Sing roughly to God Bless The USA.

"I'm proud to be in Texas where at least I know there 'll be, snow cones to eat on a warm March day; sweet, tasty, with cream. And I won't forget the people who make it and give that treat to me. I'll gladly stand there, next you and get one this very day. 'Cause there ain't no doubt I love snow cones. God Bless the state of Texas!"
This was my first snow cone of the year and Kaitlyn's first ever. It was a medium, round top, Hurricane with cream. Yum, yum! I have since gone back and tried: Tiger Blood (my fav), Silver Fox, and Strawberry Shortcake. Goodness their good!
Ahhh... Another excellent thing about Texas. Being able to fly a kite on a warm March day. For that matter we could have flown these in January if kites had already been in out for sell. This $1 beauty along with an Elmo kite were flown last week.
These are things you take for granted when you live around them, but spend four years away and... well it's good to be home.

No comments: