Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our week in pictures


This was just to cute not to post

I still need to get Nanette a picture of Kaitlyn in this outfit I made from testing her pattern. I tried to get one this night, but she wouldn't cooperate. It is a really fun pattern. I was picturing making the top again and pairing it up with a twirl skirt.

Mmmm... Shrimp. I love shrimp. However, I can no longer eat any one's shrimp, but mine and my mom's. Sure people take the vein out... I'm not buying it. I buy shrimp where the vein is supposed to be gone then pop off the tails, finish slicing down the back with a paring knife, and dig out the remains of the vein. Did you know in the tail area the vein looks like a deflated balloon? If you didn't know that, but you regularly eat shrimp you should stop. You are eating the shrimp's colon and that is gross.

It was just to inviting not to crawl in





Sitting on her riding toy while surrounded by coats, scarves, gloves and hats

Talking to Nana while singing,

K: Eyes

Me: For looking

K: Ears

Me: For listening

K: Mouth

Me: For speaking. And brains for thinking. Eyes, and ears, and mouth and brains(!) are what you need, you need to play the game.

2 comments:

MistySkye said...

Those pictures are so cute! Kaitlyn is absolutely beautiful!

Hilary said...

Love the picture of missy and Daddy it's too cute!! Kaitlyn you are too silly!!