Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Bathroom Drama

Seeing how I have memories as far back as when I was in the church nursery, we are careful with changing in front of Kaitlyn. We figure any random thing that happens in her day she may very well remember. I usually shower after she goes to bed, but a couple nights ago I showered before her bath. I had barely gotten wet when the bathroom door flew open. Kaitlyn had found me. Within a moment the shower curtain (not the clear liner) was pulled back. I kept telling her to shut the door hoping to distract her. Nope! Our shower has the nozzle on a hose so I pulled it off the wall. As soon as she pulled back the liner I shot her in the face. LOL... She was shocked and giggling. Normally she doesn't like getting her head wet. She thought it was a fun game. I shot her 5-6 times until Neal finally picked her up so I could finish my shower. He wanted to just strip her diaper off and throw her in there too. *sigh* Men... They don't get it.

You know it's going to be one of those days when it starts with your child waking you up before 7am. Also, when you find yourself trapped in the bathroom with two dogs and a child with a stinky diaper all before you could read a word of your book/magazine. I had to run for cover or risky dying from the gases coming out of Kaitlyn's diaper.

1 comment:

MistySkye said...

Yeah, I don't think I've had a normal shower in 8 years. You learn how to speed shower, and you shave your legs at night when their un bed. Sometimes it'll be like a week, and I'll go dang I need to shave these things! LOL. Anyway, it just gets crazier as they get older.