Thursday, September 4, 2008

Inspiration

I need some new inspiration to get back in the saddle again. I still haven't put Grandma's birthday present together and her birthday was last month. Oops! I have fabric for Kaitlyn some sleeping pants that I really need to get to because it's getting colder. I haven't washed it yet which is really what's the hold up. I have some bows for Kaitlyn that just need the clip and center knot glued on. I know if she had an outfit they matched I would have put them together right away.

I did make her a tiny green bow recently just because. It's as long as the clip it's on. I haven't made her one that size since she was about 6 months old. I go through periods of wanting her to have something small in her hair and others where she needs a big bow.

Here's the small green bow.

This is a big bow I made for her new dress.

I got some fabric in a couple days ago for me a skirt and Kaitlyn a couple dresses. I really need to get to them. I would hate to transport fabric to our new home.

You would think this new play pretty would be enough to get me going again. I actually haven't taken it out of the box yet.

No comments: