Saturday, April 5, 2008

First Kiss

I can't believe I forgot to blog about Kaitlyn kissing for the first time. I keep hearing about other kids her age kissing. Actually it was a couple months ago moms started talking about it and my child still wasn't/isn't doing it. Sunday night Kaitlyn was in a complete giddy mood. She was laughing over everything. In the middle of her giggles I kissed her cheek (we don't do lips) and she immediately puckered up and kissed me on my cheek. Neal was sitting beside me when she did it and goodness was he determined to get a kiss too. He's actually been working on it with her for about a month now. He never did get his kiss. In true kid fashion the "I'll do it when I want to" came out and she clammed up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer, every time I visit your blog the pictures of Kaitlyn are even more sweet and pretty than the last time. I LOVE this one of her in your header...although my favorite is still the one where she locked herself in the dog crate. Thanks for sharing her! Blessings on you and your family.

Christina