Monday, July 23, 2018

Dusting Off

Well looky here Pure Joy still exists. It's covered in a nice layer of dust, but I might pull out some Pledge if I can remember how this works. =)

It took more effort than I felt necessary to get blogger to allow me to log on. Of course this all stems from me logging into Kaitlyn Joy's email account then my blog and the two were suddenly linked. =( Apparently it's an unforgivable action for Google.

Moving on...

We have reached the point in the summer where you start to question if God notices us down here in central Texas baking. It's 104° right now. We recently spent two weeks in Minnesota where people complained of the dreadful 85° heat. I'll just insert a head shake right here.

Kaitlyn Joy had a great time on both Clearwater and Gull Lake.


Neal enjoyed seeing both sides of his family. The girl in The middle is Neal's cousin.

I took some of the downtime and crocheted...


...surrounded by people. 




I was alone until they suddenly found me and started joining my quiet space.

We may have done a bit of this too.


No comments: