Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Play

I didn't have a chance to play with my new camera to get better photos in dark areas.  What puzzles me is that the one photo shot outside is grainy.  Hmmm....

These are some of the photos I took of my angels this Sunday.  The kids in our church had a Christmas play.  My kids, Kindergarten and First graders, were angels.


 Our room have black lights so we had a lot of fun once everyone was in costume.
 Mr Liam didn't want to get back far enough to glow, but he manage to make a face every time I took a picture.
 We moved to a new room to pray and wait to go downstairs.

 All my pictures are blurry. =(  This one was the most clear and grr if it doesn't have Pastor Jonathan's head in it.  Notice Kaitlyn Joy on her knees in the center of the sheep.
Here's my black lamb.  She's ready for her debut with Teen Mania's Ministry Team; all dressed in black. =)

No comments: