TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? No matter the gifts or extended family that may rub us the wrong way (every family has at least one person) my wish is that we have a wonderful time together while not losing sight of the reason for the season.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Goodness... Most every year it involves traveling. It seems our extended family has their list of traditions that prevent us from having our own. Sometimes they exclude us because we can't be there or get there in time. My question to Neal over the weekend was "when do we get to start our own traditions? Are we forever doomed to trace back and forth across the country during the holidays never enjoying our time at home as a family?" Maybe next year...
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? A positive pregnancy test followed nine months later with a healthy little bundle. Or if he can't deliver how about an interior decorator to re-due my whole house.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? My family bundles up and goes for a hay-less hayride, singing carols and looking at Christmas lights. Option 2, hot chocolate, popcorn, and Christmas movies.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Did we play games? Okay, domino's, farkle, 10,000, Jeremy and I used to play Battle (is that what that card game is called when one is trying to play the highest card????).
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? I don't think I'm old enough or have a big enough family to pull away from family traditions yet.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? Hawaii. =D
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? DSi, Ages of Empires: Age of Kings for DSi, History Great Empires: Rome also for the DSi.