Friday, December 5, 2008

I Want A B**B Job

While looking through Christmas songs I came across the song I Want A B**B Job For Christmas. I laughed so hard when I heard the song. Sure it has some blushing moments, but it's really funny. In the spirit of keep Christmas time playful the song will be playing on my blog for the next couple weeks. I will probably switch it back to something "normal" before we move stateside in a couple weeks. However if you want a chuckle turn up your volume. If you are offended you can either scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit the pause button on the player, hit mute on your keyboard (if you have that option), or turn your speakers down. However it's a funny song. If I could have a b**b job for Christmas... Well, it's not secret I would like my girls back in their rightful place restored to their former glory. LOL...

For those who wonder why I'm spelling the word b**b that's because there are a lot of perverts who do searches under that word. As much as possible I want to limit how many pervs hit my site. I got a lot of hits when I wrote about Kaitlyn's b**b fascination. I didn't realize at first it was freaks coming to my site.

Now Grandma click on the link at the bottom of this email (she gets each post automatically sent to her when I hit publish) so you can hear the b**b song. You will get a good chuckle out of it.

No comments: